Tuesday 7 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 2 Activity 2

For this activity we were asked to Watch a video about the Kpop sensation BTS and give our thoughts on their band. Here is what I think about BTS.

Firstly I before I watched this video I thought BTS was just another band but after I realised this is something different. They are way more popular than most singers. The first 5 videos have over 600 million views each, which is nuts. one thing I don't like about them is that a lot of their songs are about romance.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Blake,

    Thanks for sharing your blog post about the band BTS. You are right about how popular they are, 600 million per video is a crazy amount of views.

    What I like about BTS is that they are all friends who grew up making music together. They also write and sing their songs in Korean and English which is quite impressive.

    I appreciate you sharing what you don’t like about them too. We can’t like every band, so it’s fine if BTS isn’t for you.

    Well done on this blog post Blake :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.