Monday 6 January 2020

Summer Learning Journey Week 4 Day 1 Activity 2

For this activity we had to write a recount on what we did this morning here is what I did this morning

This morning I woke up and watched a movie called barnyard and then I watched a movie called Chicken Run. After that my moms midwife came and they put ink on the babys foot to make a footprint and then we went to town and did birthday shopping for my sister and then we went home.

Shakespearean version.
This m'rning i did wake up and gazed a movie hath called barnyard and then i gazed a movie hath called chicken runneth.  Aft'r yond mine own moms midwife cameth and those gents putteth ink on the babys foot to maketh a footprint and then we wenteth to town and didst birthday shopping f'r mine own sist'r and then we wenteth home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Blake,

    Your Shakespearean version is amazing! I laughed so much. Did you enjoy translating your story into Shakespeare? I didn’t realise a regular morning could sound so poetic. My favourite line was “I gazed a movie hath called chicken runneth”.

    Did you enjoy watching the movies? I remember watching Chicken Run when I was in Primary School, it was quite silly but I enjoyed it.

    How old is your baby sister? That must be exciting.

    Keep up the good work Blake :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.