Thursday 17 May 2018

Alliteration Poem

In room five we have been writing an alliteration poem. Our goal was to write a poem using as many "m" words as we can. Here is mine.

Mickey Mouse mounted a motorbike
and rode to Mcdonalds.
He ordered a Big Mac, he munched and crunched
until it was time to go get his moustache shaved.
While he was marching.
He was on his phone
playing monster legends.
He wasn’t looking at the road
and marched into a mysterious maze.
The maze had a sign on the side of it
that said "mushrooms caution if eaten may cause deadly side effects
you have been warned!"
It had mushrooms on it and a magpie guarded it.
The mushrooms were so called magical.
Mickey Mouse moved into the maze
and straight away
found a mushroom.
He took it
and ran out of the maze to his mansion.
"This is going to be marvellous!" murmured Mickey Mouse.
He cooked the mushroom and swallowed it whole.
He turned into a manikin.
"Macaroni and cheese!" screamed
Mickey Mouse.
He took a mountain bike
and a mug.
He was becoming a maniac motoring towards town.


The End

9 comments:

  1. Hi Blake its me Sebastian thanks for checking out blog I really liked how you made a blog post about alteration. Alteration is one of my favourite things to do in learning. It reminded me of the the time I thought really hard on if I should do a blog post about alteration. Maybe next time you do different letters for each sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kei ora Blake it's Novarhn

    Hello blake really nice work u got. I really like Ur work that u have been doing mate keep it up and have a really nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kei ora Blake Its's Kenneth

    I have seen ur work i really like your poem u have been doing really good so keep going and try ur best and have a really nice day and have fun at school my bro.

    ReplyDelete

  4. I have seen ur work i really like your poem u have been doing really good so keep going and try ur best and have a really nice day and have fun at school my bro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. kei ora Blake it's Isope

      Hello blake really nice work u got. I really like Ur work that u have been doing mate keep it up and have a really nice day.

      Delete
  5. kei ora Blake it's Isope

    Hello blake really nice work u got. I really like Ur work that u have been doing mate keep it up and have a really nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. by kayle

    i have seen ur work i really like your poem u have been doing really good so keep going and try ur best.and i lake the way you use Sempuel sentences to

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hi Blake its me Jordan thanks for checking out blog I really liked how you made a blog post about alteration. Alteration is one of my favourite things to do in learning. It reminded me of the the time I thought really hard on if I should do a blog post about alteration. Maybe next time you do different letters for each sentences.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.