Friday 27 July 2018

Fraction Art

Today in room five we used fractions to make a picture. Our theme for it was the ocean. First of all, we had to cut out some circles and fold them in half and then we had to fold them again and we would end up with eighths and then again to get sixteenths. The creature with teeth was made out of 1 half, 3 eighths and 2 quarters, and the teeth were just cut out triangles.A few of us watched a video to give us an idea. Special thanks to this person: Sunshine22854 who inspired us to make these pictures. We had to make sea creatures out of the shapes we made. Here is mine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blake. I like the fractions art that you made. Is the red thing a grab? I think it is. I also like the turtle that you made too.
    Kind regards from Tane.:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Blake, I am Mackley. I like your fraction art. I like the colours on the boat in the water and I like the fish in the water. Kind regards from Mackley.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.